Wednesday, June 11, 2014

looking ahead...homeschool conference

Appalachian Home Educators Conference



It's that time of year again...school's out!!  (Actually for us it's not - we go year around).

But most people are out for the summer.  Now I realize that some homeschool moms are glad to see the last of books until fall.  But some of you I know are crazy about anything school.  I've got the solution...the Appalachian Home Educators Conference! 

If  you look to your right you'll find a link to take you to the website.  I encourage you to check it out.  Not only is it taking place in my town (yay!!!), it just happens to be Pigeon Forge (can you say vacation?!) with tons of fun things to do (plus discounts if you are attending the conference!), and they have something that sounds like fun right at the conference - an outdoor adventure tent (find it under the activities tab)!  I know my kids will be going. 

So how about it?  Start your summer off by vacationing in one of the funnest places in the eastern U.S - PLUS - get your curriculum for next year and you don't have to even think about it all summer long.



Until next time...


JenT

No comments: