Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Loyal Friend and Visitor Award



The rules: (1) Post the award on your blog. (2) Acknowledge the giver. (3) Pass the award on to who you think who is/are deserving to as many as you want. (4) Leave a message telling them.

Kat over at Art's Chili gave me this award. Ya'll just have to go visit her. I don't know many people who would put up with constant emails from me, then offer to drive 4 hours just to meet my crazy family! What a pal! :) Read about that, here, and here. It was a real treat to meet her family.

And now to pass it on. I had to think hard about this one. I have a few people that continue to visit my blog and leave me comments.

Mimi at He & Me + 3. She always, always has an encouraging word to leave.

Kim from Homesteader's Heart. She also leaves encouraging comments. Unfortunately right now she's having computer problems. Hope she gets them fixed soon. It's got to be tough being without a computer.

Heidi of Sacred and Profane. Although she's a super busy mom (and funny to boot) she finds time to reply to my comments.

Lisa from Stop and Smell the Chocolates always has a sweet word to leave. :)

Mikki at The View From My Beach Chair leaves great comments.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments and ya'll come back now, y'hear?


Until next time...

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Thanks so much for the award. You are so sweet!

welcometomyfrontporch said...

Congrats on the award. :) By the way, I REALLY love the new look on your blog.

Kat said...

Love your new page, girl! You've been busy. Did you get that pen built???

Victorian...that's what this makes me think of. Pretty and graceful. Nice.

Hugs,

Kat

Anonymous said...

Congratulations…to the loyal friend.

Kat is a jewel…and the queen of emails and comments.

♥Hope

Mikki said...

Aww. THANK YOU!!! Your so sweet!!!
I'll try to pass on the love!!

Have a great one!!

Unknown said...

Sorry I am sooooo behind!! Thank you so much for the sweet award! And your blog looks very pretty!