Tuesday, May 18, 2010

some updates

So some updates are due I suppose.

Pregnancy: going well. Nothing unusual. Starting to feel a little more awake now. :) Just finished the first trimester so it should pick up a little.

Moving? Ehh...not sure. Still looking of course. I must say that we have two possibilities and BOTH are in New Mexico. Quite a change, huh? Well, if that's where God wants us. But we are taking it slow.

Kids are healthy.

School is going well.

Animals are healthy and growing. Getting more chicks this week and next. If we do move far away, some friends are going to be benefiting from our farm. :) We won't be taking animals with us if we go too far.

So, that's it in a nutshell.



Until next time...


5 comments:

Jenny B said...

Praying for the right decisions Jen. Luv ya girl!

LibbyLibbyLibbyLibbyLibby said...

Thanks for the update! New Mexico is beautiful!

He & Me + 3 said...

Hope you are able to find something semi close. Glad to hear that the pregnancy is going well.

Kat said...

Are you all about finished school for the year?

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Hello Jen,
Yes I did live and work in Rogersille. My husband Raymond grew up in Stanley Valley Surgionsville. I used to work for a Home Nursing group there, so met many of the locals. I was also the Counselor for The Shepperd Center and the church I attended, Crossroads Assembly Church. This is situated at the fork in the road going to Morristown one way ans Bulls Gap the other..
How wonderful to meet you on here.
I love everyone back there.
Bless you.
I will become a "Follower" HUGS!!