Monday, May 4, 2009

Help!!

The month of May is super busy for me. I need your help. I have 6 birthdays and 1 gradauation. Thankfully they are pretty spread out. The dilemma is that 5 of the birthdays are of the male persuasion. What do you get a man/boy for his birthday? When it comes to my sons, no problem. I know what they want. Another toy. My brother? I have no idea. My dad? Same. Two male cousins? Nada. Zip. The female cousin and the graduate are female. I can manage something for them. So, for those of you out there that know what the guys want for a birthday present - please, please, please tell me! Should I go with an actual gift? A gift card? The good-for-any-occasion money gift? Actually, since I have so many cousins I'm just sticking with cards for them. So all I really need are ideas for my brother and dad. And to make this even easier - my dad and I aren't really close, so it doesn't have to be spectacularly personal or anything. Hey, maybe I'll just get him a card. *sigh* See? I have no idea!! HELP!!!


Until next time...


6 comments:

He And Me + 3 said...

Yes, gift cards are always nice...dinner and a movie from red robin is fun.

Arlene said...

Oh, I get frustrated trying to figure out what to get certain people, too (especially guys -- why are they so difficult to buy for? WHY?!)

I agree with a gift card... maybe to somewhere like Amazon.com. They have all kinds of things, and, if it's over $25, it's free shipping.

Amy said...

Gift cards seem to be the easiest thing. That is what I have to do. I am not a part of my side of the family's everyday life, so I have no idea what they like anymore. Amazon would be a good place to start.

heidi said...

I am a big fan of gift cards, personally. Giving AND receiving them. THey're like 2 gifts wrapped up in one.

heidi said...

Oh - I was going to add - I also no longer buy cards for any ocassion. Talk about a waste of money? Cards are like $4-$5 and they just end up in the trash anyway (usually) so, I either handmake a card or write a note with a $5 that says I was gonna by them a witty card but figured they'd like the $5 more.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,