Sunday, February 27, 2011

God's school

Are you passing your grade? Or is God going to put you back in to repeat the year?

I sure hope I pass the grade I'm in. I really don't want to go through all of this again. I know I'm learning a lot, and I hope I learn all I'm supposed to learn.

If you've never heard The Pineapple Story, I urge you to listen to it. The whole thing. I tried to find it online so that you could listen maybe download it, but I couldn't find it. Maybe some of you can. Just search The Pineapple Story by Otto Koning. I did find three of them though, here. Just scroll down until you find his name on the left.

If you can't download and/or listen for free, you can order it through IBLP. You may be able to find it on amazon.com or ebay.com also.

Anyway, it's a series of very good missionary stories to listen to. Our whole family loves them. We've heard the whole series at least 2 or 3 times and some stories more than that.

Just thought I'd share.


Until next time...

JenT

1 comment:

A Joyful Chaos said...

A year ago one of our friends gave us the entire series. You're right, they are so good!

Last week we started listening to it for the fourth time and have listened to a few of them more than that. Our children also love it.

Last Sunday afternoon one of my brothers that are still Amish called and somehow during the course of conversation I told him about the series and offered to hold the phone receiver next to our CD player so he could listen to it as well. To my surprise he accepted and we now have plans to call every Sunday afternoon until he has heard the entire series as well. I'm excited!!