Friday, February 14, 2014

it's all about love

 How was your Valentine's Day?  We celebrated from breakfast to nighttime.
We started with a yummy breakfast that we usually don't indulge in: stuffed French toast with strawberry syrup and cool whip.  The stuffing was cream cheese and the strawberry syrup was homemade.  Yum!!


And after breakfast the plates looked like this:








Treats

 

 Dessert









 Oh yeah, the main dinner meal: garlic bread and lasagna

 








Instead of using traditional lasagna noodles, I used egg noodles.  I usually make crock-pot lasagna and use those, but today I didn't.  We love them anyway. :)




We had several of these balloons hanging almost everywhere, but I didn't want to fill the post up with decorations. :)






Let's get this party started!  lol  Some of my little sweethearts. :)




Our youngest sweetheart (so far). :)




Until next time...

JenT

No comments: