Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Without Warning by Lynette Eason

My book review of Lynette Eason's latest book, Without Warning of the Elite Guardians series.






I should know by now that I will NOT be disappointed with a book by Ms. Eason. I enjoy every book she writes! I am really looking forward to the third book in this series. I like her strong heroines and even stronger heroes. I like that these ladies are in an unusual career for women, even in this modern age. Although they are bodyguards they still maintain their feminine side. It is so refreshing to find an author who can convey that type of character. Their men are also strong masculine types without being neanderthals. :) So if you have never read a book by Lynette Eason pick up the first book in this series of Elite Guardians and get yourself hooked! I give this book a 5 star rating!!



Until next time... JenT

No comments: