Monday, January 26, 2009

I did not...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
And here is my Not Me! Monday! post.
I SO did not order a trial bottle of Acai Burn last night. Nope, not me. I would not try a so called quick fix to weight loss. (Of course if it works I will post the results on here, but since I didn't order it I will not be posting about weight loss).
I also did not just have ice cream for breakfast. Not me (who is trying to lose baby fat). I would not eat Mayfield's Butter Pecan with a couple of scoops of Mayfield's Rocky Road on top. Nooooo that was definitely NOT me.
Hmm...since I obviously did neither of the afore mentioned items thus contradicting myself I am doing alright.

5 comments:

Wayne said...

Hey, great not me monday I to have had ice cream for breakfast theres nothing wrong with that,

I was also wondering if you would like to take part in my new blog called tribute tuesday. It's a chance to pay tribute to some one who lightes up your life. It also has a mr linky

http://pudmud.blogspot.com/2009/01/tribute-tuesday_19.html

Nursechic said...

Well Not Me monday well let me know how that Acai Burn works for you and I will let you know how it works for me since I too ordered it last night!!

JenT said...

Nursechic - you've got a deal!

Kat said...

So did it work???

JenT said...

Oh, yeah. I had to send it back 'cause I'm nursing and can't take it at the same time. Instead I'm doing the 30 Day torture...um, I mean Shred.