Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Our second boy/fourth child turned seven yesterday.

Homemade donuts for breakfast.


The cake. Yes, for some reason my children love these cakes. Just pick a favorite flavor, color the frosting, and throw on some wild animals. Easy. Works for me!!

A favorite event: licking the frosting off the decorations.

The game: Pin the trunk on the elephant. :) Elephants are his favorite animal.

lol...overloaded with gifts!! He also loves fireman stuff. (His favorite movie is Fireproof).

In case you couldn't tell, he's the comedian of the family. He's a very good actor and very dramatic.

Happy Birthday, little Actor!!

Until next time...

4 comments:

Celee said...

That looked like a cool cake! Do you have help in this department? Btw, I fixed my button problem. You were so sweet to try it and then to tell me it wasn't working.

Arlene said...

Hahaha, seems to remind me of a certain single airman we knew in Misawa all those years ago! :P Like father, like son! :o)

Arlene said...

Oops, meant to include a "Happy Birthday!!!" in that comment!

Kat said...

Must wonder where he got his comedic abilities? HMMM, let's see... Mama's side of the family? My family loves Fireproof, too. It is one of our boys' very favorite movie, also.