Friday, July 31, 2009

Chocolate Friday - breakfast



Today's post is about chocolate (it is after all, Friday). :)

See this? It's called a Breakfast Sundae. Know why? 'Cause that's what I had for breakfast.

So sue me. It's what I wanted and the kids are still in bed. Remember? I'm getting up oh-so early these mornings?

This was vanilla frozen yogurt (semi-healthy, huh?), topped with Hershey's Special Dark chocolate syrup, and Fisher nut topping. Pshaw! - I'm not going to tell how much I had. Let's just say...it was enough. :)

Are you drooling yet? Want to see that again, from another angle? Ok. Here ya go.




Um...yeah...you can stop licking the screen, now. And, for crying out loud, wipe off the keyboard!

hahaha

For more chocolate-y goodness head on over to Lisa's. (Psst...I think she's got her feet in something. Might want to check that out).


Until next time...

6 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Yup! You are a gal after my own heart!!! LOL
YUM!
Hugs.
Kim

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow...that looks delicious. I are the bestest mom. YUM

Anonymous said...

Wow! I could not do that for breakfast... I'd be sick the rest of the day!

Unknown said...

We think so much alike! :) Dairy, protein, antioxidants - sounds like a fabulous breakfast to me!

Kat said...

It looks really good but I would likely get sick if I ate it for breakfast. I do love a good banana split once in a while. Oh, the sweet days before diabetes!

Wilderness Mama said...

YUM! Ya know, I bet this is just as healthy or more healthy than most cereals and other processed breakfasts that so many people have, like Pop-Tarts, cereal bars, Oatmeal To Go, etc. They are all loaded with sugar too!!! So this looks good to me! :)