Monday, July 20, 2009

fun and adventure



Does anyone ever listen to Adventures in Odyssey? They are stories that take place in a little town called Odyssey. The mostly center around a fun place called Whit's End. Each story had a Bible truth to learn. They are entertaining and range from humorous to adventurous with just about everything in-between. I enjoy them just as much as the children.

If you want to find out more, you can find the link on my sidebar or just go here. We discovered that you can listen to the days show on the internet. We don't have a radio to pick up the show when it airs.

We also have found the first 7 albums and have them on the computer.

Anyway, just wanted to share.




Until next time...

6 comments:

Mikki said...

My girls grew up on Adventures!!
Our favorite is a Christmas one they did called the Gift of Mag and Guy..soo funny.

Kat said...

We don't listen to Adventures much but it is funny you should ask. After our Worship yesterday morning, I stood outside our church building for quite some time having this same discussion with one of our members.

We really like the Jonathan Parks series and we have just finished the chronicles of Narnia again.

welcometomyfrontporch said...

I LOVE those when I was a kid. They are great stories.

Amy said...

We LOVE Adventures in Odyessy!!! We have been buying them for the kids since our oldest was in kindergarten, and on our recent vacation, we listened to the last two that complete our set. Now we are praying that they make more. We always listen to them on road trips and the kids listen every night in bed. The main characters are like part of our family.

He & Me + 3 said...

I remember these stories. I love them. Thanks for sharing.

Muthering Heights said...

Hi Jen!

As far as winning the giveaway goes, I passed your email address on to the EcoSMART rep that I have been contacted with. She may need me to get your address, but I will let you know if I need any further information to pass on to her! :)