Saturday, June 27, 2009

Yard Sale Saturday

Yard sales. Love those sales. Except for when they put the sign up 10 miles away. I never did get to that sale today. Forget it. I wasn't going to spend $20 in gas for maybe a good deal. But I did ok today. Some days are better than others. And while there were a lot of sales, I only bought at 2 of them.

First sale, my son netted an aquarium for only a buck. $1 for this 5 (?) gallon aquarium (I'm not sure of the actual capacity. I know it's smaller than my daughter's 2 10 gallon aquariums). The guy said it was new with no leaks. My oldest son wanted it and as soon as he got home he filled it up.

I had just been thinking about these sunsuits for the baby. Nice and cool for summer.
$1 each. Also a couple pair of jeans and a pair of shorts. And a polo shirt.

The rest of this is for a friend. She just had a baby boy. Her first baby. Brand new sling, never used, $12 and some sleepers and onesies, mostly for when he's older, $1 each. All the baby stuff was from the same yard sale.




Oh, yeah, and I almost forgot - some books for the girls, The Boxcar Children. One of the girls is reading them so I didn't get a picture. 6 at .25 each, $1.50.

Overall, some really good deals.

I'm linking up at Raising Olives. She netted some good deals today, too. Go check it out.


Until next time...

4 comments:

He And Me + 3 said...

I love me some good deals and yard sales are the best for that. you scored big time!

knit1kids4 said...

Those are some good deals.

And I despise when people post signs for their sales and then you can't find them...

chili pepper said...

Hey great deals...especially the aquarium. We payed way more for a one gallon at walmart.

For the record I didn't actually let the kids collect nickles...just joked about it. :) someday I will have to write about the nickle jar and you'll understand why!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,