Sunday, December 6, 2009

to-be-read list


My to-be-read book list for the next few days or weeks, however long it takes me. With a few others thrown in to lighten the load. Each book has a link to take you to a site that sells that particular book if you are interested.

Taming Your Family Zoo
by Donna Jones
Keeping Our Children's Hearts by Steve & Teri Maxwell
Say Goodbye to Whining by Scott Turansky & Joanne Miller
Hints on Child Training by H. Clay Trumbull
Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
Practical Pointers for Training Your Child by Lloy A. Kniss
To Train Up a Child by Micheal & Debi Pearl
No Greater Joy volumes 1, 2, & 3 by Michael & Debi Pearl
Jumping Ship by Michael & Debi Pearl
The Pursuit of Godly Seed by Denny Kenaston
Created to be His Help Meet by Debi Pearl
Managers of Their Homes by Steve & Teri Maxwell
Managers of Their Chores by Steve & Teri Maxwell

I have actually already read these books, but am re-reading them right now. Well, I'm on the first one and will work my way down the list.

They all have great information in them about training children and having a more peaceful home, and of course the one about having a heavenly marriage :).

We don't agree with 100% of everything the authors say, but for the most part we do.

So what's on your to-be-read list this winter?

Until next time...

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Ohhhh! That shepherding a child's heart sounds so good. How do you find time to read?

I am blessed! said...

I've read many of those, too. You're right, they bear repeating. I think I have a Maxwell book called Managers of their Schools, maybe I'm mistaken. Anyway, I love their books! Good reading!

Renata said...

Oh that's quite a list! Obviously you enjoyed them all if you are rereading them. I've been interested in the Maxwell's books - they sound great!
Enjoy your reading!
Renata :)

AudreyO said...

I"m reading a book right now, but not really enjoying it and so it's taking me forever to get through it.

Christy said...

I'm a first time visitor here!
Right now I'm reading a Christian Fiction book, the first of the Mitford Series. I just finished up Beth Moore's Esther bible study, which was simply amazing.

The one author/s on your list I will never read is the Pearl's, their To Train Up a Child was completely disturbing to me, I couldn't even finish reading it and actually did something I've literally never done before, threw it away.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,