Friday, January 1, 2010

first blogiversary

It has been one year since I started this blog.

Wow. A lot has happened since then.

My first post was lame. Go ahead - read it - while I cower in embarrassment.

My next one was written out of a desperate urge to let out my feelings about the death of a favorite aunt.

Then, I learned a lot about blogging, met several new friends through bloggy-land, got back in touch with some old ones, and took off.

And now, here I am. One year later, a little wiser, and having fun!



Until next time...

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Happy Blogiversary. My first post was a little like yours too. I think we all start out like that. Unsure.

Christina, knick name Bina said...

Wow, how do you keep it all together, I admire your strength? I come from a large family too.

Arlene said...

Happy Blogiversary! I can't believe it's been a year already. It's been great catching up with you and the family :o)