Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I can't believe it's Monday again. And already February!

I have birthday cards to send out and of course I'll get them in the mail on time. Even though I have 9 children I am so organized. (HA!) I never forget birthdays of friends and distant relatives and always, always send them a birthday card in plenty of time for them to get it on their special day. I never forget anything; not me!

Which brings me to the thing I did not forget Saturday. I went to the local Goodwill stores 1/2 off sales. (I so need pants for my boys). Wow! I hit the jackpot this weekend and found several pairs in the size I needed. And since I am so on top of everything and not a bit distracted by my several little ones I did not totally overlook the fact that I was missing a bag of desperately needed jeans when I left. And since my mom went with me and came over for dinner afterward I really had all the time in the world to go thru my bags and put everything away.
(Everything is not still on the school table).
I really didn't not notice the missing jeans until yesterday. No, not me! Since I'm so totally on top of everything and all. So I have to call as soon as they open today and see if perchance someone stuck the bag back somewhere for me to come and collect.

After the clothing is on hangers this is where they go. My favorite room. My dear husband built this for me. Our clothes room:

The boys aisle:



The girls' aisle:



Extra storage:


our aisle:
And that is my Not Me! submission.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Wow, Mason did a great job on that room/closet! Someday (if the Lord tarries and blesses us with a big family, too) I'm going to ask you to share the building plans so my hubby can build one for our home. :o) I hope you'll be able to get those jeans!

JenT said...

Alas, I called them this morning and they had not seen it. :( I'll call my mom and see if they were mistakenly put into her vehicle.