Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Monday again? Wow, the weeks fly by. So what things did I do this week that would qualify for a Not Me! Monday post? Hmm...

I would not think I could manage all NINE children at their check-ups and then call for reinforcements at the last minute. Not me! I am so on top of things ya know. So it wasn't me that had the youngest five have their appointment in the morning, break for lunch and then take the older four back for theirs. And while having lunch proceed to call my good friend Leisa and ask if she can sat in the doctor's office with the younger ones while I'm with the older ones. (Thanks, Leisa and Casey).

It wasn't me that stopped and talked to a perfect stranger outside of Books-A-Million. I certainly would not do such a thing. (I'm not really an outgoing type of person, kind of shy actually).

And it wasn't me that let my children put up a tent in the yard and then it wasn't me that actually let them spend the night in it. It's February, for crying out loud! In Tennessee! (Actually it was in the 60s yesterday, not too bad).
















Ok now it's your turn. McMama started this fun and you can go over to her site to see how to post your own Not Me! Monday. Have fun!

1 comment:

Arlene said...

It's nice to see some pics of the kiddos!

P.S. Hey, I was just going to tell you that you can change your blog settings so that more than one post shows on the main page. It makes reading easier on visitors, too, so if you need help with changing that, let me know. :)