Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Proud Home of...

I did not let my 3 year old stay in her nightgown until lunchtime, just because she was still feeling bad from strep throat last week.

I also did not attempt to get all 9 children in WHITE, yes I said white, shirts for a photo session. 9 children, 11 and under in white shirts? I suppose I am a little crazy. And yes, I had to change a couple of them before we left the house. Luckily I had actually bought a couple of extra shirts with that very thought in mind.

And then I certainly did not go out to eat with them all in white. I mean how crazy would that be? Apparently a little more crazy than putting them in white for pictures. Oh well...that's what Shout is for. And bleach.

So what did you not do this week? Head over to MckMama's place to see what everyone else didn't do.

No comments: