Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday





Well this is fitting that today is Thankful Thursday AND my oldest son's birthday. He is 8 today. (note: he's not my oldest child, just my oldest son.) How quickly they go from this:




















to this:















I am thankful for my son. He is such a pleasure to have around. He is always willing to help out. He is modest. (he can read very well, but doesn't like to say he can) He is all boy. He is actually very neat. He likes to organize things and make them look nice. I am thankful for my son.

5 comments:

LAURIE said...

What a darling baby picture and now he is growing into a young man. Cherish it - the years fly by! Nice TT post. I am thankful for God's goodness...isn't He a good God? -Happy TT!

Laurie Ann said...

Oh how precious! The years do fly by. It seems just yesterday my bonus daughter was heading off to first grade and now she's married and a mother of 2. Wowza! Cherish it while you can. Happy Thankful Thursday!

He & Me + 3 said...

Awww, Happy birthday! He is my kind of boy...organized. Send him over here.

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that first picture!! Time sure does fly by!Hope he has a Happy Birthday!

Denise said...

Hope your son enjoyed his birthday, blessings to him.