Friday, April 10, 2009

Chocolate Friday - Chocolate Puddles

Last fall, I bought a new magazine. Taste of Home's Best Loved Cookies and Bars.


I had a goal of trying every cookie and bar that sounded good. I made 46 out of the 265 recipes in the magazine. I was sick of cookies. Well, for a day or two anyway. I gave away most of them and froze some. There are still a lot of recipes I want to try...eventually. It was a good investment in a cookbook.

My favorite, absolute favorite of all the cookies I tried were a cookie called Chocolate Puddles.


The recipe is kind of long so I'm putting the link on here. Just follow it to find the best cookie recipe this side of the Rockies...or Smokies...wherever you live. Chocolate Puddles recipe. I promise you, the time put into these cookies are worth it. Yummy-yum-yum!

And now to find some more divine chocolate recipes, go to Lisa's site, Stop and Smell the Chocolate. She's also having a wonderful contest going on, so while you're there join in. I have to say...I won today's prize! Yay! I'm da winna!

You're still here? Stop reading this and go check out her page! :)

Until next time...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay that you won! I am SO impressed that you made so many of those recipes! Wow! Those chocolate puddles sound great and a little different than the usual, which is nice. Yum!

He & Me + 3 said...

Ok, now I want some serious chocolate! YUM