Monday, April 6, 2009

More prizes?


Lisa, over at Stop and Smell the Chocolates, is having her one year blogaversary this week! I'm telling you about it 'cause I want an extra entry in her prize drawings. :) She's going to have multiple prizes coming up. Stop over at her blog and read all about it.

I love all these blogoversaries around here. I've got a while to go before mine, but I'm taking notes.

BTW, exactly how do you spell that word? Blogaversary? Blogoversary? I've seen it both ways. Oh, well, we all know what it means.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm holding off on doing any Not Me! Monday posts for a while. Click on the Praying for Stellan button on the top right and pray for this family. MckMama is the hostess of Not Me! Mondays and she's pretty busy right now.

Until next time...



2 comments:

Robyn said...

I will check it out.

He & Me + 3 said...

Thanks for the link. Love giveaways.