Friday, April 17, 2009

Chocolate Friday - Cocoa Brownies





For more decadent desserts, go visit Lisa at Stop and Smell the Chocolates.

You see this? It's my all time favorite cookbook. It has 3 taps at the top holding it together. It's falling apart, stained, written in. I love it!
















When I make a recipe, I write the date I first make it, then make a note on whether it's absolutely delicious, good, just ok, or don't make it ever again. :)
















So here's the recipe I recommend today. (I'm in a hurry, so I'm just taking a picture of it and posting it like that. I'm on my way out the door).

















I'll copy it out tomorrow, I promise.

Until next time...

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

YUM...I was just wanting brownies the other day!

Unknown said...

That sounds good, especially with the pecans. You are so smart to make notes like that! I always think I'll just remember (and I don't - LOL).