Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Word-filled Wednesday - Ephesians 4:32

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
~ Ephesians 4:32



My oldest son, picking me "flowers". We were visiting family at Seymour-Johnson AFB in Goldsboro, NC. They got to go out to the flightline to see the jets take off. (That's why he has earplugs in...it's really loud). He was kind to pick me "flowers", and I was kind enough to take them off his hands. :) I also forgave him (and he didn't even know it). Seriously, though, isn't any offering from a child's hand so precious? I love when my kids give me things they've made or picked themselves. I've always got pictures hung up that they've drawn. In the summer there is usually a bouquet of "flowers" somewhere inside. So far they've refrained from picking the flowers I planted. Maybe because they had a part in planting them. My favorite offering, of course, is when my 5 year old brings me a cold can of diet Dr Pepper. Ahh...that deserves a kiss.

For more inspiring verses and photos, visit Amy at the 160 Acres Woods. Post your own and link up at her site.

Until next time...


4 comments:

Denise said...

I love that verse.

Samantha said...

Such a sweet picture of your precious son, beautiful verse, thanks so much for sharing. Have a blessed Wednesday !

annies home said...

Love is so precious

Cathy said...

Just precious ~