Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another birthday in our house

Today is my 3rd daughter's (6th child) birthday. She turned 4. She looks just like her daddy and she is so pretty. She is such a little princess. Even loves to play like one. She also likes to play mommy. She has this hair flipping thing going on. So prissy. Anyway, she is such a joy to have.

Then:















And now:




















We'll celebrate with a quiet day at home. Later we'll go to Zaxby's and get her free kids meal. If you sign your child up for the Zaxby's Kidz Club, they get a free cookie just for signing up and a free meal on their birthday. They send you a postcard in the mail so you can go anytime during the month not just on their birthday. She also has a free Wacky Pack from Sonic. Same thing; sign up your child for the Sonic kids club and get a free meal on their birthday. Pretty neat. They get two free meals during their birthday month.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Melis said...

Happy Birthday to your precious daughter! Boy time goes by so quickly, doesn't it? enjoy your day!

Arlene said...

Aww, what a sweetie! Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Your daughter is precious!

I wanted to let you know that you won the diet book at my blog (Stop Eating All The Chocolates)! Just go to my profile to get my e-mail and send me your info so I can send it out! Congratulations!