Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring has Sprung!

I guess spring is officially here. I've seen daffodils by the dozen along the roadsides lately. My mom brought me some from her yard today and we spent the afternoon planting them. Along with some Irises, and daylilies. Tomorrow I'll finish the job (with the kids helping). She also brought me some flowers that she forgot what they were. We'll see how they turn out. She said they are yellow and red striped. Sounds pretty. My tulips and grape hyacinths are blooming. I'll have to post some pics on here soon.

Until next time...








2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

You are so lucky...no sign of spring here just yet, but it did get up to 52 today...I guess that is a start. Can't wait to see pictures. I am so ready for spring weather:)

Arlene said...

Yes, spring has hit our part of the country, too... although today is a bit blustery and dreary... I hope we'll have better weather for my birthday (tomorrow, ugh) lol!