Sunday, March 29, 2009

And the winner is...

Ok I was unplugged on Friday and Saturday my mom and brother came to visit, so I totally forgot to post the winner of my "guess my age" contest. I said that if more than one person had guessed the correct age I would have to draw a name. Well, two people guessed my correct age; which is 34, by the way. So let's see who won.

My daughter has offered to draw the name.

*a hush falls over the audience*

And the winner is...Arlene! *applause* Yay!

So, Arlene, be looking for a spring-y surprise in your mailbox next week.

Until next time...



3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Yeah to the winner. You are such a young one:)
Happy Late Birthday. Have a great year!

Arlene said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you *taking a bow* Of course, I technically cheated since I knew you when you and your honey first got married ;o)

Happy Birthday to you again, Jen!

JenT said...

Yeah, like 13 years ago. I'm impressed that you remembered. But hey, I did let my dd draw the name, so all's fair.