Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Word-filled Wednesday



The verse, actually Psalm, that came to me this morning was Psalm 121.

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
~ Psalm 121

To find more inspiring verses visit 160 Acre Woods.




7 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

Beautiful picture and Scripture! Happy WFW!

welcometomyfrontporch said...

That is one of my favorite passages! Thank you for sharing...I needed to read it again!

Michele Williams said...

Great picture with verse... Blessings...

He & Me + 3 said...

Great picture and I love those verses and we sing it as a song too. Great song!

Samantha said...

A wonderful post, such a blessing. Thank you for sharing.
Samantha

Denise said...

Very inspiring.

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Your post inspired me!

~♥~ Mariposa's Tales ~♥~