Friday, March 13, 2009

Chocolate Friday - Peanut Butter Clusters (with Chocolate)



Peanut Butter Clusters
Don't let the name fool you. This has chocolate in it.

I've posted about these babies before, but they are so good I'm posting it again. For those of you who missed the other post. Plus, I just made these yesterday...and they are all gone :)

2 cups peanut butter chips
1 cup chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
1 cup crushed ridged potato chips (trust me, you will not taste these, they just add texture)

Melt the peanut butter and chocolate chips together. Mix in the nuts and chips. Spoon onto wax paper and let cool. (or eat w/a spoon while they're still warm)





















Sorry about the picture. I copied this out of a magazine. I can't remember which one though. I'll have to find it and give credit. It might have been Taste of Home, or Better Homes and Gardens. Both magazines have good recipes. Anyway, since the ones I made are all gone, I had to scan this picture and use it.

And it this isn't enough to satisfy your chocolate cravings, go over and visit Lisa @ Stop and Smell the Chocolates. She has a lot more chocolate recipes and others are linking up to share theirs.

Until next time...



4 comments:

Robyn said...

Yum Yum Yum those look good!
I will have to give them a try!
Thanks for sharing!

Susanne said...

Yummy. I'll have to try these. Chocolate and potato chips all in one snack? Gotta be taste heaven.

I saw your link at Melissa's and that you were new to blogging so I thought I'd pop by and say welcome to Blogland. :v)

Unknown said...

Oh what a great combination! Love the potato chips. Thanks for linking this up!

I love the Irish music! My Mom's side is Irish and they used to stand around the piano singing these same songs. Nice memories.

Anonymous said...

Sounds great, the potato chips are a great idea! :)
Thanks for posting it such a yummy recipe.