Thursday, March 5, 2009

4/52 photos

Forever In Blue Jeans


How many times are you in the picture? Yes, you, mom. Not many, huh? Well, here's your chance. Join us in the 52 Week challenge of getting yourself in front of the camera. Link up over at Carin's site and check out other moms getting in on the action. I know it's hard, but make it a point to get a picture of yourself with a kid or two... or nine.

And now, here's my photo for this week. My second daughter and child, Miss Bookworm. The book happened to be the one she was reading at the time...today. (She's a voracious reader, like...uh-hum...me).



Until next time...

10 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

You both are so pretty and what a fun shot. She looks so proud of her book too. My girls both love reading too! I am so thankful for that:)

Darcie said...

There is nothing like a great book, and what a great picture the two of you took!

Carin said...

What a great picture of you too. She must be one of those horse crazy girls... I don't know if that can be outgrown =) You two look so happy!

Lori said...

What a nice picture of you too. I wish my daughter would read. She reads every night, but she has to for school...LOL

Robyn said...

What a fun picture!

The J's said...

Great picture! We're readers too!

jen@odbt said...

Great smiles! We love reading too.

Shasta said...

Aww, what a fun picture!! I love both of your smiles!! She looks like you!

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful picture!! We are readers in our family too!!

Kim said...

Aren't the bookworms so easy going? Cute picture!