Thursday, March 26, 2009

6/52

Well, it's that time again. Time to post of picture of lil' ole' me. So here ya go.

Join in the fun and start posting pictures of yourself. Visit Carin and link up to her "mom in the picture" challenge.

Reminder: Hey- if you haven't already- guess my age! I will send the winner a spring-y surprise. If there is more than one winner I'll have to draw a name. So go ahead...take a wild guess! Since I'm going to be unplugged tomorrow, I'll announce the winner on Saturday. Come on now, take the plunge.

Until next time...

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I am terrible at guessing ages...but cute picture of you with your cake. I will say you are 29. :)

Darcie said...

Fun picture!! This could be dangereous, I am terrible with guessing ages, but I am going to go with 43.

Kate said...

I love it, and that cake is great!!!
Thanks for sharing such a fun picture of you. :)

Robyn said...

Looks like you were having great fun!

Shasta said...

You look so happy! What a great picture! Happy Birthday!

Gill said...

Hey great pic...i would say you are..34?? Hope you have a great birthday (or had if i am late!!).

jen@odbt said...

Happy Birthday! Your girls made a great cake.

Carin said...

Happy Birthday, you do look really happy =) I'd say you are maybe 35 but I don't know. Great picture!

Andrea said...

Love the horsey cake (?). I'm guessing 37 only because I think I counted 7 candles. I would almost say 27, you have great skin! This is tricky.