Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday




I'm thankful for:

~ being able to nurse my baby for 7 months so far

~ Adventures in Odyssey

(I'm doing those two things at this moment, while typing one handed, and trying to get the kids to lay down and rest/nap).

I'm also thankful for:

~ new appliances (I can dry my clothes on rainy and cold days)

~ my new furniture (my living room finally looks like a living room)

~ yard sales (to help the look of my living room I found a rug the other day at a yard sale)

~ canned foods (fast lunch prep)

Well, that's it for now, but if you want to read more thankful posts go here.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Great stuff to be thankful for!

Laurie Ann said...

Great list of blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing your grateful heart.