Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day at the Park

Well I promised I'd put some pictures up so here they are. We enjoyed a really nice day at the Panther Creek State Park yesterday. It was the first time we'd been there and it took a while to find it. But after turning around once and going down a couple of wrong roads we finally arrived. There was hardly anyone there when we first got there, but after a little while people started coming. When it started getting pretty crowded we left. I'm thinking we might make this a weekly excursion after library hour on Fridays. Take a picnic (unless it rains), have some fun.

The 3 oldest having fun on the merry-go-round. I didn't get too many good pictures of them. Not sure why. Maybe they moved around too much. I'll have to try again next time.
















The Actor. My knight in...umm...plastic armor. He can be very dramatic. A comedian too. Imagination? Out of this world. His shield is a tray from a plastic toolbox. His cloak is a large scarf they use for dress-up. His sword is a piece of board. Imagination. Every kid's friend.





















Mr. Perfect. I kept asking if he wanted to wear sandals, but he said no. He got pretty hot, but still didn't take off those boots. I don't know why my boys love them so much.





















The Princess. She is so prissy. If you look in the above photo, she is doing the hair-flipping thing. Her right hand is coming down from flipping her hair.





















The Tornado. He's just a cute fireball. Almost 3, and I can barely keep up with him.




















Precious Moments Doll. I caught her "reading" to her baby brother the other day. Of course, as soon as I go get the camera to capture it on video, she stops. Not for anything would she do it again. Oh, well.
















Little Man. He's just a happy baby. He enjoyed being outside.
















And there you have it. Captured for posterity, our fun day at the park. May there be many more to come.

Until next time...

1 comment:

The Queen Mommy said...

Oh - what great pictures. And BEAUTIFUL subjects! (I popped over from CSAHM)...