Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me! Monday



This Not Me! Monday post is not too embarrassing. Just a few things out of the ordinary.

Now if you know anything about the Not Me! Monday meme and the hostess, MckMama, you'll remember that she is currently with baby Stellan in the hospital. Please pray for them during this time. To read more about what is going on, click on the Praying for Stellan button on the top right. Also, I don't know if anyone is going to link up. She doesn't have a post up (does anyone blame her?). She's way too busy right now. So, I might have the only stand alone Not Me! Monday post, but that's ok.

Without farther ado...it was not me that:

~ knocked over my glass while eating out with my mom (thankfully there was only ice left in it)

~ fed my children hot dogs for breakfast, not one but two days (hey, they were all for it)

~ reached across my face to scratch my ear, missed, and poked my cheek...? even I wonder how I did that

~ went to visit my mom and bought a ton of junk food to eat...and ate most of it

~ while at the bank's drive thru I opened the van door and it bumped the send button because I hadn't pulled up far enough...had to explain that to the teller when she pulled out an empty cannister

~ put a diaper on my potty-training son last night when he had already pee'd in it once...come on it had more room in it...and it was just for the night. I'm trying to get him out of diapers, hence the potty-training and I really don't want to have to buy any more. I'm trying to make the few I have left last until I can get some pull-ups.

~ rammed my thigh into my nightstand when I came out of the bathroom (I think I'm going to be rearranging my bedroom today)

~ is drinking more of the diet Cherry Dr Pepper than I should be...hey! it's amazingly smooth
















Also it's not my

~ son that is eating cereal with water instead of milk (because we are out of milk)

~ daughter that is wearing sandals already just because they are new

~ other son that is wearing a girl's straw hat with pink flowers on it

~ sons that pee in empty coke bottles when we go somewhere in the van and can't stop right away to find a bathroom

Ok that's enough for now...

Until next time...




1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

You had a big list this week. some of your accidents sound just like me.
We are praying for stellan too.